Thursday, August 11, 2022

Updating my Coffee Table

I've had my coffee table for a few years. There's nothing wrong with it, I still liked it, but I wanted to update it. I've seen those beautiful mirrored tables, and I decided to redo my coffee table. As a designer, I like to change things up a bit. One of the drawbacks of being a designer, we want to change things constantly.

It was a process redoing the table but worth it. The results are stunning.

This was what it looked like before I redid the coffee table. It's a traditional coffee table. 



The first thing I had to do was sand it down. I took off the legs to better sand them. It was a process!! I used Krylon spray paint.














The result was not too bad! I love the small vertical mirror. It adds so much more to the design. 









No comments:

Post a Comment