Thursday, July 23, 2020

Staging a Semi-Vacant house

Staging a Semi-Vacant Home



Recently I stage what I call a semi-vacant home. What does that mean? Well, it means that the house is indeed vacant, but I was able to use some of the client's furniture. By doing this, it allows me to keep the cost down, which is what every client wants!!

I don't normally do this simply because there usually is no furniture in the house. However, sometimes the homeowner has left some furniture behind. If I feel that I can utilize the furniture, then I will.


The before pictures.


In the living room, I had the client remove the two armchairs. I felt they were a bit outdated. I did use the coffee table, the chest by the front door, and the metal end table, as well as the lamps and area rug.





The kitchen needed a table and chairs which the client had.


In the dining room, I kept the table but switched out the dining chairs. I did use the server.


I even used their wicker furniture for the spare room, which I turned into an office.




Here are the after pictures.

As you can see, just by switching out the armchairs and adding a sofa, it completely changed the look and feel of that space. I added my accessories to finish the look.



In the kitchen, I used her table and benches. I set the table and accessorized her kitchen.




Much more updated look just by changing out the chairs. The server was a good fit.



Here is the office. I eliminated all those stuffed animals, utilized her furniture, and used my accessories instead.


As you can see, adding some furniture updated the space. This will entice the buyers to schedule a visit to the home. That is what you want to attract buyers!!

#AbellaHomeStaging



No comments:

Post a Comment